Now you can listen to our blog post, "How Much Deposit is Required for Agriculture…
Now you can listen to our blog post, “Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Car Online” while on the go.
Buying a car online seems like an easy way to save time, money and effort. After all, these days you can browse cars from the comfort of your own home and then go pick them up later in the day. What’s the downside? In reality, buying a car online has some risks that you need to be aware of before you decide to buy one this way. Let me explain why so you can have all the facts at hand.
Is It Possible To Purchase A Car Online?
Purchasing a car online has never been simpler. For various people, buying a car online can imply different things. Depending on the type of experience you want or feel comfortable with. In general, there are two types of online automobile purchases: online marketplace and full-service.
When individuals talk about buying a car online, they usually mean looking through resale sites, marketplaces, and even dealership websites in their area. You can narrow down your search by looking for specific makes, models, features, and locations with this option. You’ll visit the seller or dealership to test drive and confirm the purchase once you’ve found what you’re looking for.
While you made the final purchase at the dealership, you make your decision online, without having to deal with a salesperson.
Purchasing autos online has progressed in recent years. You may now buy a car entirely online, from beginning to end. Consumers can discover the proper vehicle, apply for financing, and have the vehicle delivered to them all from the comfort of their own homes, thanks to companies like Canada Drives, Clutch, and AutoTrader.ca.
Where Can You Purchase A Car Over The Internet?
CarPages.ca, Unhaggle, and CarGurus are just a few of the many online services and marketplaces that allow potential buyers to look for vehicles available in their cities and provinces. However, there are a few firms you should consider if you want a full-service experience without ever having to leave your house.
1. Canada Drives
Canada Drives is the largest 100% online vehicle shopping marketplace in the country. You can look through their used automobile inventory online, choose one that matches your demands, sign contracts or agreements, and make payments. Then pick a delivery date that works for you and have your new automobile brought directly to your front door (currently available in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario).
- CARFAX report is available for free.
- The return policy is seven days.
- The warranty is free for 30 days/1,500 km.
- Inspection of 150 points
- Optional Extended warranties are available for 24 or 48 months.
- There is a trade-in option available.
Clutch was founded in 2016 with the primary objective of modernising the way Canadians shop for and buy old vehicles. The clutch allows you to search through over 700 used vehicles to locate one that meets your requirements. You won’t have to deal with salespeople and you won’t have to leave your house because everything is done online. You may be pre-qualified for financing online, buy the automobile you desire, and schedule a delivery date. A Clutch concierge will have all of the relevant papers for you to sign during the delivery of your vehicle.
- CARFAX report is available for free.
- Inspection with 210 points
- The 90-day warranty is included for free.
- Free delivery to your home
- Returns are free for a period of ten days and 750 kilometres.
While AutoTrader.ca is one of Canada’s most popular car-buying websites, it recently launched a new function. Local dealerships will send your car to your home for a 48-hour test drive as part of their OnlineSellerPlus function. You keep the car if you like it. Just keep in mind that this option isn’t accessible for every vehicle on AutoTrader.ca right now.
Consumers can also apply for financing, reserve vehicles, and begin the trade-in procedure all online at AutpTrader.ca.
- HISTORY REPORTS FROM CARFAX
- Warranty programmes with a 100-point inspection
- Money-back guarantee for a period of ten days or 750 kilometres.
- The warranty is for 30 days or 1,500 kilometres.
The Benefits of Purchasing a Car Online
Here are some of the most important benefits to consider when buying your next car online.
- Filter Results Easily: You can search for the precise make and model you’re looking for. You might even be able to set up notifications to notify you when your desired car becomes available.
- There will be no haggling: Do you dislike dealing with salespeople? When buying a car online, you usually don’t have to speak to a salesperson at all, or at least not until the transaction is virtually complete.
- Obtain a Pre-Qualification for Financing: Pre-qualification for finance is available on many sites where you can buy a car totally online. This means you’ll know exactly how much you can spend before you begin looking for a home.
- Return Policy: Buying a car entirely online is a risky proposition. This is why most businesses provide free returns within a certain time frame, usually 10 days.
Drawbacks of Buying A Car Online
Buying a car on the internet isn’t always the best solution for everyone. If you’re thinking of buying a car online, consider the following drawbacks.
- No Price Negotiation: While not having to deal with a salesperson is a plus, it also means you won’t be able to get a better offer. Furthermore, many websites that sell cars online do not allow for any price negotiation.
- The value of a trade-in item may be restricted: While it’s fantastic to be able to trade in your old automobile when buying a car online, you may not get the greatest deal. Make certain you know how much your old vehicle is worth.
- Expenses for shipping: What could be better than having a car delivered to you after you purchase it online? Just make sure you know how much delivery will cost and whether there will be any additional charges.
Is it safe to buy a car over the internet?
Yes, buying a car online is usually secure, but there is always the chance of ending up with a lemon. Make sure you do your homework on the car you plan to buy to avoid getting the short end of the stick. Know the car’s value and how much you’re willing to pay for it.
Need Some Quick Cash? Let Us Help!
Are you struggling with your financial needs and need some extra cash? Lionsgate can help. Just fill out the form below, letting us know all your cash or mortgage requirements and we will find the best lender for you. Amazing thing? The process is free and you can quit it at any time.
We have a team of experts that analyze your requirements and pick the best lender for you, with prudent advice.
Note: Please give your authentic information while completing the form below.
If you found this article helpful, please share it with someone you care about. Also, visit our blog to read similar helpful articles on finance, real estate, and getting mortgages.